Pumpkin Cheese Ball
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned or cooked pumpkin
1 (8 ounce)
can crushed pineapple, well drained
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar
1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely
Crackers and/or raw vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
- Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
- Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
Yield: 3 cups
>> Cheese Ball Recipes
>> All Appetizer Recipes