White Trash Balls
1 (6 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages Refrigerated
Crescent Dinner Roll
- Take out the crescent rolls, and separate into the individual triangles.
Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- Dice pepperoni into very tiny pieces. Add the pepperoni into the cream cheese,
mixing well. Put a very small spoonful of cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and
in the middle of one of the crescent rolls triangles. Pinch up all of the sides
around the filling, rolling into a ball.
- Repeat and place all on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls package.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
- Serve in chafing dish with picks.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes
>> All Appetizer Recipes