White Trash Balls
1 (6 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages Refrigerated Crescent
Dinner Roll dough
- Take out the crescent rolls, and separate into the individual
triangles. Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes
three small triangles.
- Dice pepperoni into very tiny pieces. Add the pepperoni into
the cream cheese, mixing well. Put a very small spoonful of
cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and in the middle of one of the
crescent rolls triangles. Pinch up all of the sides around the
filling, rolling into a ball.
- Repeat and place all on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls package.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
- Serve in chafing dish with picks.