Bubbling Bath Salts
1 cup Epsom salt
1 cup coarse sea salt or rock salt
1 cup fine sea salt
1 cup powdered milk
1 cup powdered Mr. Bubbles or similar dry bubble bath
2 to 4 tablespoons glycerin (to texture preference)
4 to 6 drops essential oils or fragrance oils of your choice
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Add glycerin and essential or fragrance oils. Mix well.
- Add 3 to 4 drops food coloring or a package of unscented Kool-Aid. This is for color but it also adds a fruity scent to the overall scent of your salts.
- Fill a nice container with the salts.
- To use, pour one cup under running bath water.