Pepper Jack Breakfast Casserole
1 cup hash brown potatoes, uncooked
1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup green pepper,
1/2 cup onion, chopped
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup half-and-half
1/2 cup hot pork sausage, cooked
- Grease casserole. Layer potatoes in the bottom of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered
at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté peppers and onion.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- On top of potatoes, layer pepper Jack cheese, sausage, peppers, onions and Swiss
- In small mixing bowl, combine eggs and half-and-half. Pour over casserole and
bake for 25 minutes or until center is set.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 6:59:15 pm.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes
>> All Breakfast and Brunch Recipes