Junior Mint Cheesecake
2 (3 ounce) packages Junior Mints
24 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 graham cracker
or chocolate crumb crust
- Put mints in freezer and freeze.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Chop frozen Junior Mints and sprinkle on cheesecake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Chill overnight.
>> Candy Cake Recipes
>> All Cake Recipes