Pineapple Coconut Loaves
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding added
1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup flake coconut
- Combine cake mix, evaporated milk, crushed pineapple and juice, eggs, and nutmeg in large mixer bowl. Beat on lowest speed, just until moistened.
- Beat on highest speed 2 minutes. Stir in coconut. Spoon into two buttered 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake in slow oven (325 degrees F) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove from loaf pans. Cool completely.
- Glaze: Stir together 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons water until smooth. Drizzle over loaves. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons toasted coconut over glaze.