Cherry Mallow Cake
You'll love the simplicity of this cake - the marshmallows melt and rise
to the top for a ready-made glaze.
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
(21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking
pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place marshmallows evenly in the bottom of the
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter over marshmallows.
- Spoon cherry filling evenly over cake batter.
- Bake for oven 45 to 50 minutes. The top of the cake will be bubbly and the marshmallows
will be sticky on top of the cake.
- Let cool in the pan, then cut into squares.
Yield: 15 servings
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Cherry Marketing Institute.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes
>> All Cake Mix Recipes