You can use any flavor gelatin that you want. This is a delicious recipe.
3 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup light corn syrup
3/4 cup water
whites, stiffly beaten
1 small box strawberry gelatin
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and water. Bring to boil, stirring constantly;
reduce heat. Cook to hard-ball stage (252 degrees F), stirring occasionally.
- Combine beaten egg whites and gelatin. Beat until mixture forms peaks.
- Pour hot syrup in thin stream into egg whites, beating until candy loses
gloss and holds shape.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Top with rows of pecans and coconut.
Or you can drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
>> Divinity Recipes
>> All Candy Recipes