Martha Washington Fudge
1 cup butter, softened
2 pounds confectioners' sugar
1 can sweetened
1 (7 ounce) can flaked coconut
2 cups chopped nuts
semisweet chocolate bits
4 ounces melted paraffin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Gradually mix in sugar, then blend in milk.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Let stand for a while and then shape into balls.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in top of double boiler over simmering water,
just until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Keep warm.
- One by one, spear coconut balls on a wooden pick and dip into chocolate
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet until coating hardens.
- Store in an airtight container.
>> Fudge Recipes
>> All Candy Recipes