Peaches and Cream Fudge
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
Fresh peaches to
make 3/4 cup peach puree *
1 teaspoon cinnamon
7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
2 tablespoons butter
6 ounces white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Peel, seed and puree enough fresh peaches to make 1 1/2 cups puree. Cook until
reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil.
- In a 3-quart pan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil,
stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in peach puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil.
- Stir in Marshmallow Creme and butter. Bring to a rolling boil, cook, stirring
occasionally, for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pan and cool.
- Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into squares.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Posted by Mava at Recipe Goldmine 2003/12/4 07:13.
>> Fudge Recipes
>> All Candy Recipes