Chi Chi's Chile Con Queso
1 pound Velveeta cheese
3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
3/4 ounce canned diced jalapeno, drained
3/4 ounce fresh diced green pepper
2 3/4 ounces canned diced red peppers, drained
- Cut processed cheese into pieces no more than 1 inch thick.
- Spread cheese pieces evenly in the bottom of a microwavable dish large enough for all ingredients.
- Spread all remaining ingredients evenly over the top of the processed cheese.
- Cover with a microwavable plastic lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the microwaving process and stirring process until melted and heated to a temperature of 150°F.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.