Candy Cane Cupcakes
3 cups granulated sugar
7 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups vegetable oil
2 cups milk
8 ounces sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup crushed candy canes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, oil, milk, sour cream and vanilla extract. Whip
wet ingredients together until smooth. Add to flour mixture all at once. Mix just
until combined. Do not over-mix. Add crushed candy canes.
- Line large cupcake pans with 22 baking cups. Spoon batter into cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
into middle of cupcake comes out clean.
- Decorate using your imagination!
Yield: 22 cupcakes
>> Christmas Cake Recipes
>> All Christmas Recipes