Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions. Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
Makes 25 (1 square) servings.
1 pound white baking chocolate
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3 cups confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
Additional pistachios for garnish, if desired
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well. Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares. Store in refrigerator.
One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.
Source: HomeArts for the Holidays