Southwestern Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
2 small cans green chiles, chopped
1 to 1 1/2 pounds cooked breakfast sausage
2 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
1 onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Starting with sausage, layer meat, chiles, onions, peppers, and cheese, repeating the layering process until all ingredients are used and ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat eggs, then pour over mixture in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.