Awesome Beef Stroganoff
6 cups uncooked egg noodles
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 pounds beef sirloin
steak, cut into thin strips
1 package onion or roasted garlic gravy mix for steak
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 (10 ounce) can
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Cook noodles according to package directions-keep warm.
- In a large heavy bottom pot, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add meat and
brown. Sprinkle gravy mix over meat. Add mushrooms; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about
10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream.
- Top with parsley and serve over hot
>> Beef Steak Recipes
>> All Meat Recipes