1 (6 pound) ham
1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Score top of ham. Place in oven just until hot.
- Remove from
oven and cut skin off ham. Pack outside of ham well with brown
sugar about 1/4-inch thick.
- Pour Coca-Cola in bottom of pan.
Do not pour over ham.
- Place ham in oven and let top of ham cook
dry for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and baste.
- Continue cooking
ham, uncovered, for 1 hour, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and baste occasionally as it cools.
>> Ham Recipes
>> All Meat Recipes