Pizza Chicken Packets
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
20 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Spray one side of a
12 x 18-inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one chicken breast on the sprayed side of foil.
- Spoon 1/4 of the pizza sauce over chicken.
- Top with 1/4 each of the pepperoni, vegetables and cheese.
- Fold foil into packet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven or grill for 10
to 12 minutes, covered.
Note: Substitute or add your favorite pizza toppings.
>> Packet Recipes