Sonoran Shrimp Packets
4 sheets (12 x 18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap
Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup salsa
4 teaspoons lime juice
1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups instant brown rice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- Center one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with shrimp and salsa. Drizzle with
lime juice and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving
room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 16
minutes in covered grill.
- Serve with Chili Rice. To prepare rice while packets are cooking,
combine chicken bouillon granules, chili powder and brown rice;
cook following package directions.
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving) calories 387 grams fat
4 milligrams cholesterol 223 milligrams sodium 771 grams carbohydrates
61 grams protein 31
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Reynolds Kitchens.