Apple Berry Salsa
with Cinnamon Chips
This fruit salsa recipe makes a great appetizer or can be served
as a fun side dish with a Mexican meal.
Source: The Pampered Chef
4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 medium Granny Smith apples
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
1 small orange
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For cinnamon chips, lightly spray tortillas with water.
sugar and cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on round
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and
- Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
- For salsa, peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apples into quarters;
chop with food chopper.
- Slice strawberries and chop kiwi. Place
fruit in 1 quart bowl.
- Zest orange and juice. Add orange zest, orange
juice, brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture, mix gently.
- Serve with cinnamon chips.