Source: The Pampered Chef
2 large Granny Smith apples
1 (235 g) package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 medium orange
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup cinnamon Ice cream or frozen whipped
topping, thawed (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut
slices in half.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles strips. Cut each in half
to make 16 triangles strips. Place 3 or 4 apple slices at wide end
of each strip and roll up. Arrange bundles in Deep Dish Baker.
- Zest 1 teaspoon orange zest with Lemon Zester/Scorer; set aside.
- Juice orange using Lemon Aid. Put into Deep Dish Baker, but not
over bundles. Drizzle bundles with butter.
- Mix zest, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over bundles.
- Bake 25 to 30
minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings