Source: The Pampered Chef
1 (24 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown patties,
thawed and broken apart
1 egg, beaten
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/2 cup milk
Salt and ground black
pepper to taste (optional)
1 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup green onion slices
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 1/2 cups
(6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover 15-inch round baking stone with sheet
of parchment paper.
- For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 quart batter
bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14-inch circle on prepared stone;
pat down with back of spoon. Bake 10 min; remove from oven.
- For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1 quart batter bowl. Season with
salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes; stir. Microwave
an additional 3 minutes; stir.
- Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms,
green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.
Yield: 10 servings
>> Pampered Chef Recipes