Cheddar Dill Spiral Bread
Source: The Pampered Chef
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 teaspoons vinegar
2 teaspoons Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed
4 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk
or flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Small Micro-Cooker, melt butter on HIGH for 15 to 30 seconds;
add vinegar, Seasoning Mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press;
mix well using Skinny Scraper.
- Grate cheese into Classic Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
Separate biscuits. Dip one side of each biscuit into vinegar
mixture and then into cheese. Repeat, arranging biscuits in
an overlapping circular pattern, 2 inches from edge on Classic
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Nonstick
Cooling Rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Slice using Serrated Bread Knife.
- Serve using Small Serving Tongs.