Chicken Enchilada Ring
Source: The Pampered Chef
2 cups coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
1 cup shredded Monterey jack/Cheddar blend
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Pampered Chef Pantry's Southwestern
2 plum tomatoes
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chiles, mayonnaise
and seasoning mix in bowl.
- Seed and chop one tomato.
- Slice lime
in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon of juice.
Reserve remaining lime for garnish.
- Add chopped tomato and lime
juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed chips
and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well.
reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board.
- Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough.
Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side
down, in a circle on a 13-inch baking stone. Wide ends should
overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside.
There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center. Scoop
chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points
of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do
not cover filling completely. It should show in between each
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges.
- Cut remaining
half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings
of ring where filling is showing.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.