Chicken Holiday Wreath
Source: The Pampered Chef
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup water
chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons onion, chopped
6 ounces cooked
chicken breast, chopped
2/3 cup cream of chicken soup
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion and chicken. Combine all ingredients
except crescent rolls in medium bowl.
- Unroll crescent rolls and arrange triangles in a circle on a 15-inch baking
stone with the bases overlapping in center and points toward the outside. Scoop
filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle. Fold points of triangle
over filling and tuck under base at center. (Filling will not be completely
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes