Hot Pizza Dip
Source: The Pampered Chef
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green bell pepper chopped
2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings; spread onto a 8-inch
- In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2
on top of the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese
mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper
and green onions.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.