Hot Pizza Dip
Source: The Pampered Chef
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
mozzarella cheese shredded
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 (8 ounce) can pizza
2 tablespoons green bell pepper chopped
2 tablespoons green onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasonings; spread onto a 8-inch mini-baker.
- In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of
the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with
remaining cheese. Top with bell pepper and green onions.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes