Tomato Basil Squares
Source: The Pampered Chef
1 (10 ounce) package pizza crust
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup (1 ounce) Parmesan cheese grated
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, snipped,
or 2 teaspoons dried
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll out pizza
crust on Rectangle Baking Stone to within 1 inch of edge of
Stone. Sprinkle crust with one cup of the mozzarella cheese;
set aside. Using deluxe cheese grater, grate parmesan cheese,
using kitchen shears, snip basil.
- In 1-quart batter Bowl, combine the remaining mozzarella cheese,
Parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise, mix well. Using garlic
Press, press garlic over cheese mixture. mix well.
- Using Ultimate Slice & Grate, thinly slice tomatoes, arrange
in single layer over mozzarella cheese on crust.
- Using medium stainless steel scoop place mozzarella cheese mixture
over tomatoes spread to cover evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Cut with Pizza cutter.
- Serve with mini serving spatula.