Cheesy Cajun Shrimp Spaghetti
Spaghetti is mixed with a cheesy shrimp sauce.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds peeled shrimp
- 1 package spaghetti or pasta
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Green onion tops, chopped
- Saute onion and celery in oil until wilted. Add garlic, butter, tomatoes
and sauce. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add cheese and onion tops. Blend well. Remove from heat.
- Have cooked spaghetti well drained and mix with sauce.