Mosaic Lime Gelatin
1 package (3 ounces) lime-flavored gelatin
3 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
1 cup hot water
1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated lowfat 2% milk
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- PREPARE lime gelatin according to package directions. Pour into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; refrigerate for at least 40 minutes or until set. Cut into small pieces.
- SPRINKLE unflavored gelatin over hot water in large bowl; whisk immediately until dissolved.
- PLACE unflavored gelatin mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and lime juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- POUR mixture into large loaf pan; gently mix lime gelatin pieces into mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- TO SERVE, dip knife in warm water and run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dish.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Nestlé® and meals.com.