1 can Spam
1 green bell pepper (optional)
1 large onion
1/4 pound butter
2 tablespoons ketchup
- Grind Spam, peppers, onion together in food chopper. Set aside.
- Melt cheese, butter and ketchup in double boiler.
- When all are melted, add to ground mixture, stirring well.
- Place small amount on hamburger bun and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place on cookie sheet and heat at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This mixture also freezes well.
>> Burger and Cheeseburger Recipes
>> Sandwich and Wraps Recipes