- 4 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 cup cleaned medium fresh shrimp
- 2 medium
tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 1/2 cups torn cleaned spinach
- Cook linguine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes
and cream cheese spread; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are
cooked through and mixture is well blended.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach; toss lightly. Stir in shrimp
Prep Time: 10 min |
Total Time: 25 min |
Makes: 2 servings
Tips To Double: For 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA
Cream Cheese Spread and doubling all other ingredients.
Reprinted with permission from