Al Roker's Spicy Chicken Wings
1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
5 pounds frozen chicken wings or
Blue cheese dressing
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large, sturdy zip-top bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag and turn to coat chicken.
- Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 2 hours or up to 12.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two 9 x 13-inch baking dishes with heavy-duty
- Add chicken in a single layer.
- Bake, turning chicken once, 1 1/4 hours or until chicken begins to crisp.
- To serve: Pour blue cheese dressing into a bowl and place on middle of serving
platter; surround with chicken.
Yield: 12 servings
These are best served shortly after baking, but they can be refrigerated, covered,
up to 24 hours. Serve cold or reheat in covered baking dish in a 400 degrees F oven
10 to 15 minutes.
Source: Woman's Day
>> Wing Recipes
>> Appetizer Recipes