Angel's and Devil's Wings
5 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup mango all-fruit jam
1/4 cup butter
or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon salt
Grated zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon ground ginger
hot chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Split chicken wings at joints, cut off tips. Discard or use for making broth.
- Wash and pat dry the wings. Divide equally into 2 bowls.
- Mix Angel's Sauce ingredients and heat until jam melts and it is well
blended. Pour over wings in one bowl.
- Combine ingredients for Devil's Sauce and pour over ingredients in the
- Let wings marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place close together on a heated grill, keeping the 2 kinds separate. Baste
frequently as they cook, about 10 minutes to a side.
- Discard any leftover basting sauce. Cook a little longer after the final
Yield: about 50 pieces
>> Wing Recipes
>> Appetizer Recipes