2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup strawberry jam or preserves
Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- Cut wings into serving pieces, discarding wing tips (or just use drumettes).
- Combine soy sauce and jam, whisking well to combine.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray if desired (it will make
- Place wings in dish, skin-side down.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over, spooning it over chicken.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and continue cooking 30 minutes or until tender and cooked
through. Wings can be served hot, or refrigerated and served cold. Or place
under broiler for five minutes to crisp skin.
>> Wing Recipes
>> Appetizer Recipes