Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
Have these Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries your way...either savory or sweet.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into fries. Put into a large bowl.
- Add the oil to the bowl and just using your clean hands, toss well until all surfaces of the potato are coated. Place in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 320 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Take out the fries and tip them back into the bowl you have been using. Toss them briefly and gently.
- Transfer fries back into fryer basket. Place back into air fryer, raise temperature on the machine to 350 degrees F, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Take out the fries and tip them back into the bowl you have been using. Toss them in there using a large spoon. You may notice a few that look done, just toss them back in with the rest anyway.
- Transfer fries back into fryer basket. Leave temperature unchanged. Roast for a final 5 minutes.
- Serve piping hot.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt or a cinnamon-sugar mixture before eating, if desired.
Cook: 25 min | Yield: 4 servings