- 4 small, unpeeled zucchini, thinly sliced (3 cups)
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Stir all ingredients until blended in a large mixing bowl. Spread mixture in
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares or cut squares diagonally into triangles.
Yield: 4 dozen appetizers