This serves one baby for days.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup hot milk or soy milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups of any combination of fruits and vegetables*
- Salt and/or granulated sugar
, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, if desired
* Shredded cooked zucchini, squash, onions, eggplant, carrots, green beans, peas,
or any other vegetable; chopped cooked apples, pears, peaches, apricots, mangoes,
plums, berries, or any other fruit
- In a blender or food processor process the gelatine and milk for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice (if using) and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the fruits and/or vegetables and blend until thoroughly pureed. Don't
over process or this will become foamy.
- Pour into an 8-inch square or loaf pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.