The Christmas Rainbow
- 1 (2-layer) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Brand Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (9 ounce) container BIRDS EYE COOL WHIP Non-Dairy Whipped Topping thawed
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, baking in 2 well-grased and floured 9-inch layer pans at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 15 minutes; poke with fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Do not remove from pans.
- Dissolve each package of gelatin separately in 1 cup boiling water. Pour raspberry gelatin over one layer, lime over the other. Chill 4 hours.
- Unmold one layer onto serving plate, top with 1 cup of the whipped topping. Unmold second layer onto first. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Chill.
- Garnish with flattened gumdrops, cut to resemble holly.