Hawaiian Pineapple Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup bottled hot-style barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained (juice pack)
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is
brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Add ketchup, barbecue sauce, and brown sugar; stir to combine. Stir in beans
and pineapple; transfer to an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until mixture is bubbly
and heated through.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings