- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 (2g) bags green tea
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Steep tea in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Place remaining 3 cups boiling water in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Stir in sugar
- Stir in lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and brandy.
- Remove teabags and stir tea into mixture.
- Freeze overnight.
- To serve, scoop desired amount into glass, then fill glass with lemon-lime
soda, and stir.
>> Alcoholic Beverage Recipes