- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup espresso or 1 tablespoon instant coffee
dissolved in 1/3 cup water, room temperature or chilled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups coffee frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, frozen *
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- Unsweetened chocolate powder for garnish
* Sort through berries and discard any that are moldy or spoiled. Place in a
plastic bag and freeze until firm.
- Combine the chocolate milk, espresso and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- Add the frozen yogurt and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Rinse out the blender container. Pour the milk into the blender and blend
on high speed until frothy, about 15 seconds.
- Divide between the smoothies and sprinkle them with chocolate powder.
>> Coffee Recipes