- 1 small box lemon Jell-O, dissolved in 2 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups cool water
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 8 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Mix Jell-O and sugar, and stir to dissolve. Add cool water, pineapple juice, lemon juice and almond extract. Freeze in gallon zip-type bags.
- Thaw for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Add 2 liters of ginger ale at serving time.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.