Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
A smoothie bowl recipe artfully decorated with fresh berries, pumpkin seeds and honey.
For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced banana
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (3/4 cup = 2 seconds)
- 1/8 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raw pepitas (pumpkin seed kernels)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Set aside a few berries to place on top of finished smoothie. Add banana, remaining raspberries, strawberries and pomegranate juice to blender and blend until smooth. Add Reddi-wip and pulse until blended.
- Pour smoothie into bowl. Artfully arrange reserved berries, blueberries and pumpkin seeds on top. Drizzle with honey and top with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
Servings: 1 | Prep: 10 min
Nutrition Information: 285 calories, 46g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.