Cornbread Ring with Cranberries
Ring in an elegant, new cornbread. It’s the "berry" easiest when you use a shapely new pan.
- 4 (6.5 ounce) pouches Betty Crocker® cornbread & muffin mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries*
* No cranberries? Chopped dried apricots make a tasty stand-in.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray braided ring mold with cooking spray.
- Stir muffin mix, milk, butter and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into ring mold.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from ring mold to wire rack, placing braid side up.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Stir up a big pot of honey butter to serve with this elegant bread, using two sticks of softened butter and 2 tablespoons of honey.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 1hr 5 min | Yield: 12 slices
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 205(Calories from Fat 110 ), Total Fat 12 g (Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 95 mg; Sodium 260 mg; Total Carbohydrate 20 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 1/2 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: