Bacon Monkey Cheese Ring
- 9 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled or 1 (3 ounce) can real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 to 12 ounce) cans cold buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Combine first three ingredients; set aside.
- Cut biscuits in half; dip each piece in butter, and layer 1/3 of biscuits
in a lightly greased 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half the bacon mixture over biscuit pieces.
- Repeat layers, ending with biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan; invert onto a serving platter, and serve immediately.
Yield: 1 ring
This Monkey Bread must be cooked in a Bundt or tube pan or the middle will never
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 5:50:18 am.