Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
It is easy to make this "sticky buns" classic, and you will be hooked on baking this Bundt!
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box regular butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix, NOT INSTANT
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip into dry pudding mix. Arrange rolls in sprayed Bundt pan, alternately with pecans.
- Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour syrup over rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size or even with top of Bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
Prep: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake: 30-35 min | Servings: 10-12
Recipe and photo used with permission from: