Cranberry Cream Cheese Pull-Aparts
Cranberries and orange juice make these rolls a delightful addition for your next luncheon.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 25 min | Yield: 12 servings
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 5 ounces dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup (6 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon each grated orange rind and lemon rind
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Press about 1 teaspoon cranberries into each thawed roll. Place rolls in prepared baking pan.
- Combine the butter, 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and orange juice. Blend well and pour over the rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, the rinds and any remaining cranberries.
- Remove wrap and sprinkle the mixture over the risen rolls.
- Bake immediately ifor 30-40 minutes or until rolls in center are done. Cover with foil last 10-15 minutes to prevent over-browning.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over rolls.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: