Garlic Bubble Loaf
- 1 package pizza dough
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons freshly minced parsley or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Let dough rise.
- Mix oil, garlic salt and parsley in a small bowl.
- Spray a Bundt pan with pan release.
- Break off pieces of dough, form into a ball and dip into the oil mixture.
- Place in Bundt pan going around the bottom and then piling on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees F until top is golden brown.
- Put serving platter on top of Bundt pan and invert.
- Serve with butter.