Garlic Pull Aparts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf frozen whole wheat or white bread dough, thawed and cut into 32 pieces
- In small bowl, combine butter, parsley, onion, garlic and salt.
- Dip bread dough into butter mixture.
- Arrange bread dough in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole or soufflé dish.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. If bread begins to brown too quickly,
shield with foil.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert pan to remove bread.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings