Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Loaf
Cozy up on a chilly fall day with this gooey and delectable Pumpkin Spice Pull-apart Loaf with the most delicious Rum Glaze!
Prep: 30 min | Bake: 40 min | Servings: 8
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- If using loaf, slice into 16 thin pieces. If using rolls, cut each roll in half and flatten into a 3 x 3-inch oval.
- Combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl in a bowl.
- Dip each oval into melted butter and then coat in the sugar mixture. Line them up in a
sprayed 9×5-inch loaf pan, each piece on its edge, to make a loaf shape.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top of the slices. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. While baking, make the Rum Glaze.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the powdered sugar and flavoring. Drizzle over slices after baked.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: