Veggie Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 large cans Hungry Jack biscuits
- Fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon
- Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
- Break apart Hungry Jack biscuits and line the Bundt pan with about 1/3 of them.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Sauté fresh mushrooms, green pepper and onion in skillet, using butter.
- Put a layer of vegetables on biscuits in Bundt pan, sprinkle a layer of bacon
pieces over, then sprinkle with grated Cheddar, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Repeat layers, using 1/3 of biscuits.
- Top with remaining biscuits and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.